Can't find that pesky Twisted Cube?
Make your own!
*prize NOT included*
You will need:
- One of the pdf files listed below
- Heavy paper (e.g. cardstock)
- A printer
- A pair of good scissors
- A craft knife (e.g. x-acto)
- A cutting mat (or corrugated cardboard)
- Glue or tape (optional)
To make your Paper Twisted Cube:
- Print one of the pdf files on heavy paper, such as cardstock. (allow the ink to dry)
- Use a good pair of scissors or a craft knife* to cut out the model.
- Use a craft knife* to cut slots in the larger tabs along the fold lines.
- Turn the craft knife* over and use the back of the point to 'score' or scratch the fold lines.
- Fold the model and insert the small tabs into the slots on the big tabs in the order marked.**
- Be twisted!
*When using a craft knife place the model on a cutting mat so that you do not damage the surface you are working on.
**The model is designed to hold together without any glue. If you would like a more permanent assembly, you can apply glue to the tabs as you assemble it.
|Prototype Paper Twisted Cubes|